Thursday, January 26, 2017

When There Are No Words...

I've been wanting to post for a while, but I simply can't find the words. So much has happened in my life over the past month and I want to write about it, but I just don't know how. Most of the life changes are good -- or at least, there is good to be found in them -- and I will write more when I can, I promise. I love this blog and I love my readers and I'm not leaving anytime soon! ;)

Whenever I have trouble finding words, I go to my piano and I play. I don't usually share what I compose with other people, but this time, I thought maybe I'd share with you. <3


11 comments:

  1. That was beautiful, K. I loved it. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww - thank you so much, Zahraa! I miss you!

      Delete
  2. Hi K,
    This is Margot. I wasn't able to sign in with my google account at the moment because I am on a different computer, which is why my last name is not shown. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful piece with us! It is absolutely gorgeous! I know you told me some of what's going on in your emails and I hope the good parts stay good and I pray the not-so-good parts work themselves out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome K! Let me know if I can help you in any way.

      Delete
  3. K, I loved the song<3. Thank you for sharing! Really needed it today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oana! <3 I'm glad it helped you...hope everything is ok on your end! Will send you an email to check in.

      Delete
  4. This was beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great site for these post and i am seeing the most of contents have useful for my Carrier.Thanks to such a useful information.Any information are commands like to share him.

    Software Testing Training Institute in Chennai



    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I am see the programming coding and step by step execute the outputs.I am gather this coding more information. It's helpful for me my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have.

    Fresher Jobs in Mumbai
    Fresher Jobs in Pune
    Fresher Jobs in Noida
    Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to hear from you. Thanks! :-)