Monday, May 30, 2016

Guest Posts, Graduation, and Updates!!!

-HELLO!! :) -

I am cringing as I look back on the date of my last blog post because it's been way too long since I've last posted.

I have so much that I want to write about here, so if you're still here (thank you!!), thank you for your patience!

And...thank you to everybody who encouraged me after my last post, either in the comments, through email messages, or otherwise. Your words of support and your stories meant so so so much to me. I wore open-toed shoes to so many events in the past couple of weeks...parties, dinners, ceremonies...and I wore them with confidence because I had your words with me. One of my friends even told me that she loved my shoes!!! I don't think she had any idea how much that meant to me. :)

-GUEST POSTS-

Also - I have two guest posts that I've been meaning to mention.
The first (here) is a reposting of my last post (about my foot) over at an awesome new site called Break the Parenting Mold. There are so many amazing stories to be read over there, so please check it out if you have a moment!

The second (here) is from a few months back; it's an interview I did with my good friend Tonia over at Tonia Says. :) She interviewed a bunch of people with CP over the course of the month of March, and it was so awesome to be a part of that! (And if you haven't read through Tonia's blog, you should!! She is an incredible person with an amazing heart and a serious talent for writing!)


-LIFE UPDATES-

I graduated from college with a degree in neuroscience exactly one week and one day from today! College was such a fulfilling experience for me, and graduating was bittersweet...more on that (and my entire college experience) to come soon! 

I have a bunch of posts in mind and several that are half-written - one of my goals for this summer is to be more active on this blog again. I absolutely love this community and sharing with others...and I love hearing from my readers as well!! (If you'd like to reach out to me, please do! Send an email to transcendingcp@gmail.com. Several of you guys have already reached out, and I haven't had a chance to write you all back yet, but please know that I will, and it completely made my day to hear from you!)

I'd love to stay and write here for hours, but I have to go tutor soon - so I'll leave you with this photo of my sweet dog getting a bath. She hates being bathed (and...to be perfectly honest, I'm not a huge fan of bathing her, either, because I'm soaking wet by the end of the experience!), but she desperately needed it, and she was gloriously fluffy after we dried her off.  

I'll be back sooooooon!!! :) Love you guys!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, thank you for the mention! Glad to see you updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on graduation! What an accomplishment! So proud of you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge huge congratulations on graduation, K!! And on the guest posts - you're amazing. xo

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to hear from you. Thanks! :-)