Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Guest Posting for Sisterwives: Capable (Thank you, Lizzi!!)

I don't remember exactly when I met Lizzi, but I'm so, so glad that she's a part of my life. She blogs over at Considerings, and one of my favorite parts of our friendship is that we come from such different places, literally and figuratively. Her perspective on the world is absolutely beautiful, you guys, and if you've had the pleasure of reading her blog, I'm sure you know what I mean. She has been there for me when I've needed her the most, and her words have brought me to tears more times than I can count. She's one of those rare individuals who has been endowed with not only kindness, wisdom, and grace, but also amazing writing skills, so she conveys her experiences with breathtaking clarity. I'm hoping and praying that she writes a book someday, and if she does, I'll be one of the first in line to read it!

And today, she's given me the privilege of submitting a piece for her beautiful collaboration project called Sisterwives. I'd be honored if you'd take the time to read it here. :-)

3 comments:

  1. --Just read your story. POWERFUL. I left my comment on SisterWives. BRILLIANT. FABULOUS piece. WOW. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear, I am annoyed at my blog reader for not alerting me to this very sweet post of yours. Forgive me for not checking manually!

    I HUGELY appreciate your friendship and your wonderful writing and your willingness to share your world and the lessons you learn in it, here. And thank you HUGE for sharing your incredible post over at Sisterwives. It's absolutely GORGEOUS and it was a pleasure to share it. Many, Many thanks.

    And back atcha with the book thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I didn't read it carefully...I assumed you couldn't write." What. So infuriating!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to hear from you. Thanks! :-)