Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Another Update! (because I can't think of a creative title)

Just a quick update today! I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with blogging lately...life has been getting in the way. ;-) I had a wonderful Christmas with my cousins, aunts, and uncles, and have been studying for the exams I got extensions on and relaxing with my family and friends!

My cough has still been bothering me, but I think it worries the people around me much more than it worries me. It hasn't been nearly as bad as it was at college because there are far fewer triggers at home, but I woke up gasping for air in the middle of the night on Sunday. I visited my pediatrician yesterday and was told that I either have asthma or a virus that mimics the symptoms of asthma...only time will tell which, but I was given a medication that will supposedly reduce my cough in either case...fingers crossed, because it's been five weeks and I'm STILL dealing with this thing...

Thank you guys for your continued support, and I hope to be posting more regularly soon! Have a great New Year's!

2 comments:

  1. Here's hoping the medication works for you very soon. Glad you've had such a lovely Christmas.

    Wishing you a Happy New Year and all the very best for 2014 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought, at this point, you definitely knew you had asthma. Seems like asthma to me, but I am no medical professional... Glad you saw a doctor at home.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to hear from you. Thanks! :-)