Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Guest Posts! :-)

Tracey Trousdell over at Trousdell Five has allowed me the honor of posting a guest post (here) on her blog!

I'm trying to contain my excitement, but I discovered her blog early on and it inspired me to start my own, so I was beyond flattered when she asked me if I could write a post for her.

Tracey is an incredibly talented writer with an amazing family, and two of her children have cerebral palsy. Even if you don't read my guest post, you should definitely check out what she has to say...she has a wonderful way with words, a fantastic perspective on life, and did I mention that her family is awesome? :-)

~

I also wrote a guest post for another amazing blogger, Kristi, at Finding Ninee. This one was written for her Our Land series, a set of posts inspired by our dreams for a world built upon kindness and empathy. My post was published about two weeks ago, so I'm a little late -- okay, really late -- in mentioning it now, but I didn't have Internet access when it was first put up. Better late than never, right?

You can find that post here, and don't forget to check out the rest of Finding Ninee as well!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Kerry, my pleasure. Any time!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to go check out your post on Tracey's site now! Congratulations! And yes, better late than never :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, I think it is beyond awesome that you are getting some exposure for your beautiful posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't find the Trousdell Five blog post linked anymore but oh, how my heart broke, reading about Jack. I recognized him from your comment to my guest posts on Ellen's blog. I hate that children are still dismissed in such hurtful ways and told so blatantly they are not "part of the class." :(

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to hear from you. Thanks! :-)